- Two persons are allowed per one bedroom apartment.
- Generally only one person is allowed per the studio.
- One person is allowed per quad studio unit.
Pets may be welcomed with pet deposit is $300 and a agreement with our pet policies.
- Positive identification with a picture will be required of all applicants.
- Each applicant must qualify individually or per specific criteria areas.
- Inaccurate or falsified information will be grounds for denial of the application.
- Any applicant currently using illegal drugs will be denied. If approved for tenancy and later illegal drug use is confirmed, eviction shall result.
- Any individual, whose tenancy may constitute a direct threat to the health and safety of any individual, the complex or the property of others, will be denied tenancy.
- Monthly income should be equal to 2 times the stated rent and must be from a legal and verifiable source.
- Twelve (12) months of verifiable employment will be required if used as source of income.
- Self-employed applicants may be verified through an independent source (e.g. previous year’s tax returns).
- A minimum of twelve (12) months of verifiable rental history from a third party landlord or property owner is required.
- At least 3 years of eviction free history is required.
- Rental history reflecting past due balances unpaid will result in denial of the application.
- Negative or adverse debt revealed on the credit report may require additional security deposit.
- Three or more unpaid collections (not related to medical expenses) will result in denial of the application.
A qualified cosigner can overcome inadequate credit or rental history.
Any of the following shall be grounds for denial of the rental application;
- A conviction, guilty pea or no contest plea for any felony involving serious injury, kidnapping, death, arson, rape, sex crimes and/or child sex crimes, extensive property damage or drug related offenses (sale, manufacture, delivery or possession or intent to sell), or Class A felony burglary or felony robbery; or
- Any other type of felony conviction, guilty pea or no contest plea, where the date of disposition, release or parole has occurred within the last seven years.
- A misdemeanor or gross misdemeanor involving assault, intimidation, property damage, or weapons charges or that is sex-related or drug related which resulted in a conviction, guilty pea or no contest plea where the date of disposition, release or parole has occurred within the last seven years.
- Any B or C misdemeanor in the above categories or those involving criminal trespass I, theft, dishonesty or prostitution that resulted in a conviction, guilty plea or no contest plea where the date of disposition, release or parole has occurred within the last three years.
- Misrepresentation on the rental application regarding criminal convictions will lead to an automatic application denial.